Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Owen!


Owen is walking now, but he's still very much into crawling since it's
the fastest and most stable method for him now. If he walks and someone
looks at him, he laughs and falls down! He says like 25 words and signs
a bunch, too. I'm 15wks pg now, doing just great! We had all of last
week off from school due to snow and ice--how wonderful to wake up to
Owen calling us each morning, waiting for us to come get him so we could
all snuggle in bed and read books! I got a little cabin fever-ish, so I
got out Shannon's trekking poles and put on my coveralls and ice-hiked
for about 75 min. each day. Owen definitely missed his buddies at the
baby-sitter's--when we pulled up Monday morning, he went bananas and
laughed and babbled like crazy!

10 comments:

jeck said...

I have been missing my Owen!!! So glad you all are doing well!!!

Sharon said...

Has there ever been a more beautiful boy? He's such a doll! Miss you guys!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh, Becca, he is getting so BIG! Thanks for satisfying my fix of the little man.

Congratulations on your new little one! Two is definately 3x the fun of one! :)

Hugs
Beckie

Megan said...

Congratulations!! Owen is looking cute as ever!! Love the update!!

Williams said...

The pictures of Owen with the light shining behind him are absolutely gorgeous! He is growing up and looks so happy. Post more pictures soon and we'd love to see pictures of you pregnant too! It is so exciting!

Bonnie said...

So Precious!!! Love the pictures of the sun shining behind Owen... he is a gorgeous little boy! Congrats again on the new bundle of joy. Hope all is going great!

Susan said...

Becca,
Your guy is getting so big. Seems like you just brought him home. Where does the time go?

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mary Ann said...

He is a baby doll!

Mary Ann

Daphne said...

He's super cute!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker