Friday, July 17, 2009

This is insane.

I have not logged in or posted on this blog in OVER A YEAR! Holy CRIPES!!!! Let me tell you why:

I gave birth to a perfect baby boy, 9 lbs, 21 inches long, via C-section on 6 August 2008!

And that is why.

Having two in diapers is fun, exhausting, fun, amazing, fun, insane, fun, and makes me realize just how blessed we are daily! (Well, most days.)

Owen Lawrence Armando is a pistol now--he's 2 3/4 yrs old. He'll be 3 on 28 Oct. this year. His language skills amaze me literally every single day, as do his capacity for extreme rage one moment and mushy heart-breaking love the next. Ah, the life of a two-year-old!

Ian Raymond Keith is something else, too! He's now 11 1/2 months, to turn one very soon! While Owen was a mellow baby, Ian is a maniac. He tears around the house crawling--on hands and knees or gorilla-style, on hands and feet--and has recently begun trying to leave the house on a regular basis (going to the doors and trying to open them). He climbs, he flops, and he is hilarious.

I'm going to play around some with the format here, then try to post some RECENT pictures. Look how little my Owen looks in my last post! Where did my baby go???

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker