Thursday, August 16, 2007


Well! School started today..for THOSE NOT ON MATERNITY LEAVE!!! Waaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Oh, sorry. Wow, that was rude of me. Hm. Lo siento.

So! Owen is still charming! He does prefer to be attached to my hip, standing on my stomach, sitting on my lap, or otherwise physically leeched to me. However, I'm ok with it, partially because he seems to need me to feel secure sometimes, and also because he is so stinkin' cute. He still leans forward in his high chair during meals to put his forehead on mine and hold my face in his hands...I just mellllt!

He has added a screech to his list of sounds, a noise that would shock those who only knew him as the quiet, mellow Mr. Owen. He's still mellow, but he seems to have figured out that I am at his beck and call, and is milking the heck out of that discovery.

1 comment:

Steve & Amy said...

Uh oh, now he know he's got you wrapped aroung his little finger....watch out:) Mia has also found a sound I didn't know could come out of such a little body! Enjoy your leave:)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker