Sunday, November 18, 2007

A few pictures from our weekend







The picture of him napping with his little behind in the air was Thursday, when I stayed home w/him because he had/has another ear infection. We spent Friday night hanging out here (see nap picture with my 2 boys), and Saturday O and I went to Grammy and Grandpa's. Owen watched NASCAR for the first time this weekend---he is enthralled (see pic of him staring, open-mouthed, at the TV). He also got another present from Nana's friend, the blue robe and matching puppy slippers. Shannon and I were cracking up, picturing him sitting in his robe and slippers, reading the newspaper and sipping coffee. Our little man!

Today we went out to eat w/Shannon's parents, and have spent the rest of the afternoon wondering why Owen is howling and complaining and whining and falling asleep in his high chair. ???? Could it be the molar and the 2 premolars coming in???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

MiaJ said...

I love the pic of him in his robe and slippers-Adorable!! I hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker