Saturday, July 7, 2007

HI!

We have been enjoying our time here now that we're out, seeing friends, making friends, walking all over Antigua! Owen is amazing. We sat in the back of a big Catholic church today during a beautiful wedding, and when they played Canon in D, I cried and sang it to Owen (it was Shannon and my wedding music), and he leaned back into me and gazed at me. I thanked God over and over for him...and it'll never be enough thanks, ever. God has blessed us with this beautiful child, and we are forever indebted.

Shannon is doing fine in Ecuador, although he is coming home 2 days early. He's just worn out!

Our facilitator told our agent (who told us today) that she's getting our new birth certificate MONDAY!!! This is superfast!!! Yeee ha!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Woo-HOo!

Katie and El-man

Steve & Amy said...

Yeah! Congrats on the BC! Hopefully that means you can be submitted this week! Come on PINK!

Anonymous said...

More tears...tears of happiness and of picturing you and your precious little boy. Much love to you, Shannon and little Owen.

Shawnna, John and crew

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker