Thursday, July 26, 2007

Update! Sorry it took so long!

WELL! It's been an interesting week, to say the least. We got pink today--but it has a date on it that we are 99% sure is going to fixed to be an earlier date tomorrow!

Wow, that was confusing, I suppose. Let me try again:

We got an email Tues. that gave us a date in August for our Embassy appt. We got an email Wed. that gave us a new, ealier date (earlier by a whole week!). But there was something confusing in the email which I won't go into here (trust me, it's long and tedious). BUT, tomorrow, Owen and I travel again to Guate. City for his Visa pictures, and to the doctor appt. required by the Embassy, AND also the Embassy to get our new appointment/pink slip!

Got all that? If you're confused, just go to bed. I'll tell y'all our Embassy and return-home dates tomorrow afternoon, when we are 100% sure. ;)

3 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

YEAH!!! Praise the Lord!!!!! Owen is PINK!!!It won't be long now!!! Praying for you!!!!

Robyn said...

Congratulations on getting pink!! It won't be much longer til you're home with Owen!!

Robyn & Gabriella

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

yay! Yay! Yay!

So extremely excited for y'all! Been missing in action cause of lack of net access and I get back on to this fantastic news! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything gets worked out on the embassy front and that you are back stateside soon! Will Shannon be able to be there for the big day?

~Beckie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker