Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photos below

Forgot to narrate those! Here are the explanations, in no particular order!

The new photos include:

Owen's awesome mohawk--totally natural! It is the best hair ever. Keenan, THIS is what a modified mohawk looks like!

Owen reaching for the cell phone. It's his very, very, very favorite toy, and he's working on ojbect permanence, which means he is aware, for a second or 2, that even though he can't see it, the phone is still there when I hide it.

My new adoption ring! It's made of silver and 2 jadestones I chose myself, and I told the jeweler what I wanted, and 2 days later, I got this perfect ring! The lavender one represents Shannon and I, the deep green jade represents Owen (of course!).

And, Owen's beautiful hands and feet.

Owen in the bathtub, always a classic!

1 comment:

Steve & Amy said...

They are adorable photos...Praying that all goes well this week and you can get submitted! Hugs & Prayers!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker