Sunday, September 30, 2007

No small feet (it's a play on words, albeit a lousy one...)





Lately I've noticed how much I adore Owen's little feet. He is very expressive with them, as some people are expressive with their hands. He twirls his ankles when he eats and when he is playing with something new. He points his toes like a ballerina when he stands, one foot pointed then the other, balancing on the opposite foot. He crosses his ankles comfortably when he has his pacha (bottle). And often has his ankle on his opposite knee when he's relaxing. :) Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' those precious little feet...

Katie said...

El does the exact same thing! I love it!

Susan said...

I LOVE feet pictures. He is so adorable.

Susan

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker