Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sickos


Well, Mr. Owen and I are both sick. He has had intestinal troubles (I'll spare you the details) and I have some sort of infection, possibly strep. Bleh! So we haven't done much. However, this morning, as Owen was downing his 54th gallon of Pedialyte (so ordered by his Mommy), we watched an episode or 2 of The Muppet Show, from Season 1, which my bro got me for my birthday. I am EXTREMELY pleased to say Owen liked it!!!! With time, he will come to love it and revel in it as I do.

Let me also mention that I HATE TV-watching for babies and little kids...but when you're sick, you're sick, and there ain't much either one of us feels like doing.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Amen to that, sista. When you're sick, you're sick. Hope y'all feel better very, very soon. Love from all of us to all of you-

Steve & Amy said...

Praying that everyone gets better soon!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker