Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tired already this week!

Last night we all fell asleep on the bed (and when I say 'all,' I mean all 3 humans and the cat and 1 dog, the other dog on her bed at the foot of our bed) at 8:15! Woke up at midnight to O's crying. He cried every couple of hours after that till time to get up; I think he was developing a cold, because this morning, he was couhging a little and was snotty. I had to dress him one layer at a time and hold him and snuggle in between each one, poor little squirt!

As for school, it's good. I really do love teaching, and I love the structure of my day. I need some structure. Anyway, I still haven't gotten the timing down and so haven't gotten to give O breakfast at home yet, because we're always running late. Tomorrow, I'll get up 30 min. earlier so I can spend that meal w/him!

2 comments:

jeck said...

Totally understand... You will get a routine down, don't worry about it!!!
Michael has taken piano lessons since he was 8 and he almost has a double major in music and in ag! What a combo!

Susan said...

It was so hard for me to go back to work too. But you do get into a routine and it gets easier. The best part of my day is picking up DD and seeing her face light up and have her run into my arms (recent development now that she is walking).

He is a cutie pie!

Susan

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker