Saturday, June 2, 2007

Finally, some pictures!

Here are some pictures of my sweetie! He is the love of my life--you are the other love of my life, Shannon! He gives the most thoughtful looks, very deep thinker like his dad.


Here he is in the community walker at our bed and breakfast. He doesn't really get that he can walk in it, just pushes around a little and studies the steering wheel and phone intently.



This floor gym is his favorite!! He sits at it and beats the snot out of that poor ball and the fish, and tries to eat them both.



Getting up close and personal with his own adorable face.


Oh my. I am so in love!!!!! I wish I didn't need to come foster under the kick-out circumstances we've found ourselves in, but here they are...and he is the best reason in the world to come to this country and stay.






2 comments:

Williams said...

Hi Shannon,

He is the CUTEST -you are absolutely right! You must be having such a great time. I'm sorry to hear about the kick out, but I know things will come together soon and you'll be able to bring home this handsome guy. Hope to meet you soon when I'm there in July! Take care. Lara Williams

Williams said...

Whoops! I wrote "Hi Shannon" instead of "Rebecca!" I guess I'm not awake at 6:45 AM in the morning! We're thinking of you.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker