Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rough day

Well, the day w/Owen was wonderful! It's just me...and PGN. Just found out that our facilitator doesn't have the actual paper with our KO, and has no idea what the actual problem is, so she can't fix it right now. She probably can't fix it till the KO really comes out officially. This sets us back even more. Apparently the reviewer is new and is being extremely over-picky.

Shannon is home with that broken ankle he got while running, and he's in pain and today got a hard cast. The doc said he will be into a boot in 3w, but till then, he's in a wheelchair or crutches.

I miss him so much, and yet can't imagine leaving Owen here. More later...too many tears...sheesh, pathetic, eh?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Josie...I am so sorry about your kick-out! I have followed your story from the forums! I feel your pain...we just got kicked out after 10 weeks in PGN for a typo! I will pray you get out...then in...then quickly out! God Bless and hug that little man extra!!

Donna said...

(((((HUGS))))))
You sound like any new mommy, tired, exhaustted and emotional! Not pathetic at all ;-(
((((((More hugs)))))
I'm so sorry your heart is being torn in somany directions.
Prayers For all of you -
Here's to a speedy Out! In! and OUT for good!!!

Anonymous said...

Becca...here's a big hug for you. I'm lifting you, Shannon and Owen up in prayer. You take care of little Owen....we've got Shannon covered :) - so don't worry! I wish I had the right words to say...just know we love you very much.
Shawnna

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker